Answered By: Laura Marek
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2018     Views: 304

You can contact Westlaw's Reference Attorneys for assistance!  

They are available 24/7/365, free of charge, and are all attorneys who know Westlaw better than anyone.

They can be reached at 1-800-REF-ATTY (800-733-2889) or by calling 800-WESTLAW and asking for the Reference Attorneys

Just be sure notify the Reference Attorney who answers your call that you are a student, the name of your university, and that you are using Campus Research. There are different types of Westlaw and Campus Research has a content list specific to it compared to other packages.  If they ask for your username or account number, remind them that Campus Research doesn't use them and that you don't have one. 


Related Topics

Contact Us

Send your question for a librarian to answer by e-mail.


Monday–Tuesday: 11:00 am–9:00 pm ET
Wednesday–Friday: 10:00 am–6:00 pm ET


Meet one-on-one with a librarian.